Since I met and became friends with amazing guys at Zomato, an online restaurant discovery, review and booking website, finding great dining experiences in London (based on reviews posted by real people including myself including full information about the restaurants and even menus) became easier than ever. Add fun and friendly Zomato blogger meet-ups to the mix, and here comes my next review of a hidden London gem – Andaz London Hotel in Liverpool Street a 5 star boutique hotel by Hyatt.
One of London’s original railway hotels, Andaz welcomed us with 7 restaurants and bars (including a pub and a hidden former Masonic Temple!), caipirinha making masterclass, fantastic food and a very friendly team – Nicole and Liam and General Manager of the hotel himself, Otto Steenbeek who gave us their undivided attention and made us feel very welcomed and special.
Whether you are visiting London from far away and staying in this boutique luxury hotel with immaculate service or exploring London while living here, you will be impressed with the variety of culinary experiences Andaz London has to offer.
Catch Champagne Bar & Lounge is home to over 70 champagnes which are the primary ingredient to the hotel’s innovative sparkling cocktails. Eastway Brasserie
Andaz dining experience includes:
- New east london weekend brunch: offering a variety of locally sourced and organic ingredients with most items available as gluten free, Eastway presents a blend of hearty offerings to tantalise the healthy, the hipster & the hungover.
- Candlelight evenings: a dining experience underneath one of London’s original stained glass domes, with over 200 candles setting the scene and send your taste buds on a whirlwind journey.
- 1901 restaurant and wine bar: a fresh and dynamic approach to fine dining whileserving the best of home grown British produce in style.
- Miyako: authentic Japanese cuisine in the heart of the city with sushi, sashimi and bento .
- Catch Champagne Bar & Lounge: a refreshing new place to meet, relax or party the night away in the heart of the bustling city.
- East way: the East End brasserie is the answer for those looking to enjoy a relaxed London dining experience.
- George Pub: George is the City of London’s traditional English pub serving hearty fare and local ales. All the livesporting action can be enjoyed on the pub’s plasma and 3D screens.